Manor Farm Pre-School
The pre-school has a uniform consisting of:
- Poloshirt: Gold
- Sweatshirt or Sweatcardi: Bordeaux
- Lower garments: Your choice of trousers / skirt / pinafore or from School Trends.
- Coats / Raincoats: Your choice or from School Trends
- Sun Hat: Burgundy – Legionnaire or Beanie style.
- Footwear: Sensible shoes (not sandals or flip flops)
- Plimsolls (your child may wear these during their session and they can be left at the pre-school in your child’s drawer)
- Wellington boots (if your child travels in these please provide another form of footwear to wear during the session)
All items can be found for sale by School Trends - please order by 10th August 2018 to make sure your order arrives for September - click here for their order form:
Telephone: 0844 414 8457 - Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or alternatively you can order at the touch of a button by using this link: http://www.schooltrendsonline.com/schools/ManorFarmPre-SchoolHP157PH
It is completely your choice as to whether you wish to purchase a uniform but it does prevent your child’s best clothing from accidentally getting paint, play dough etc. onto them. It is very important to send your child in with a sun hat of some kind and a high sun screen lotion during the Summer months as we use our garden a lot and your children will need this added protection. (Please note that we do not stock any items of uniform clothing at the pre-school, although some spare clothing is held in case of emergencies).
Lastly we do require each child to purchase a book bag and a PE bag which are available from the pre-school at a cost of £5.50 or two items for £10.00. This ensures that letters home, library books, pieces of artwork etc. are kept safe.
Please be aware that children attending the forest school sessions need to wear (or carry with them in their back pack) the following named items:
Woolly hat / Sun hat; Gloves; Jacket / Coat; Vest / T-shirt; Fleece / Jumper / Sweatshirt; Sturdy footwear - wellies / boots